India has experienced several periods of flourishing and diversity of culture and one of the best preserved forms of this rich culture is - rock cut architecture, which is found in most parts of India.
Indian rock-cut architecture is more various and found in greater abundance than any other form of rock-cut architecture around the world .
Rock cut caves have a certain aura that permeates through time. Standing steadfast for centuries, they tell us what mankind of that age deemed was best to preserve and showcase.
Here is the list of 7 most amazing rock cut caves
From Our Network
- When Khans don’t why does Akshay Kumar act in slapstick comedy like ‘Housefull 3’? The Khiladi answers
- Misplaced anger over Arjun Tendulkar’s selection over record-breaking Pranav for West Zone U-16 side?
- Grocery shopping, book reading and more: What Nawabi couple Saif and Kareena did in London (See pics)
- Watch: Wanted in India, Vijay Mallya enjoys IPL final in London
- Watch: After RCB lose IPL final, Gayle grooves to Michael Jackson’s tune