India has experienced several periods of flourishing and diversity of culture and one of the best preserved forms of this rich culture is - rock cut architecture, which is found in most parts of India.
Indian rock-cut architecture is more various and found in greater abundance than any other form of rock-cut architecture around the world .
Rock cut caves have a certain aura that permeates through time. Standing steadfast for centuries, they tell us what mankind of that age deemed was best to preserve and showcase.
Here is the list of 7 most amazing rock cut caves
From Our Network
- Know about Ranjit Katyal “ The man who saved 1.7 Lakh Indian in Kuwait
- Chart prepared! Don't worry, you can still book train tickets
- ISIS executes 250 women for refusing to be sex slaves: Report
- Haryana government rechristens Gurgaon as Gurugram, Mewat as Nuh
- Kashmir firing: Death toll mounts to 3, curfew imposed in Handwara town
- Why doesn’t farmers’ suicide trouble you as much as Pratyusha’s, asks Nana Patekar
- 'Find Your Beautiful': Radhika Apte explains real meaning of beauty
- Actor Harshvardhan Rane finds it challenging to romance three heroines in 'Maaya'
- Shah Rukh Khan is really impressed with his 'Raees' co-stars
- Kapil Sharma returns tonight: 5 reasons that make the first episode special