India has experienced several periods of flourishing and diversity of culture and one of the best preserved forms of this rich culture is - rock cut architecture, which is found in most parts of India.
Indian rock-cut architecture is more various and found in greater abundance than any other form of rock-cut architecture around the world .
Rock cut caves have a certain aura that permeates through time. Standing steadfast for centuries, they tell us what mankind of that age deemed was best to preserve and showcase.
Here is the list of 7 most amazing rock cut caves
From Our Network
- Narendra Modi, Ranbir Kapoor, Gandhi family controversy: 10 things Rishi Kapoor said in ‘Aap Ki Adalat’
- Tulsidasji, pranaam – writes ‘prodigal’ science topper Ruby Rai during re-test
- UP: Man gets bobbitised by 17-year-old Dalit girl during rape attempt
- India's NSG entry may take time, but will happen for sure: MEA
- After Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh gives a perfect reply to their ‘rumoured’ break-up