London, Oct 11: Francis Boulle, who dated Harry Potter star Emma Watson says he ended a brief relationship with the actress because she was too famous.
Boulle, 22, who now stars in British reality TV show ‘Made In Chelsea' - says he called time on the romance because he didn't want to just be known as someone else's boyfriend, reported Daily Mail.
“We had a bit of a thing a while back, but I have always been an ambitious person and I want to achieve my own notoriety for what I've done. That's why I chose not to pursue it any longer, because I didn't want to be the boyfriend of some child actress,” he said.
Boulle says he found Watson “very cool and interesting” and insisted she is nothing like the public perceive her to be.“I actually really like Emma. She's a really cool person.
She's a very different person to who she is in the media. That's what I liked about her, she's very interesting,” he said.The reality TV star said that he is no longer in contact with the actress, though they occasionally run into one another.“we do share a lot of mutual friends and our paths cross from time to time,” he added. PTI
From Our Network
- UP horror: 15-yr-old girl raped, murdered and tied to tree
- 10 Highest Fuel Efficient Motorcycles in India
- After Divyanka Tripathi, her ex-flame Ssharad Malhotra too finds love again
- China's developer Wanda takes on Disney with its new theme park
- Women are responsible for half of misogynistic tweets, study finds