Earlier this year, Glassdoor published a report in which it ranked the top 10 tech companies where the engineers draw hefty income depending upon 2012 average base salary. Here's what top 10 technology companies are paying to their employees.
10. Cisco ($101,909)
From Our Network
- Mute spectators deprived us of chance to see our daughter, says murdered Chennai techie’s father
- ‘Nun’ Sofia Hayat now claims she gave birth to Lord Shiva, gives detailed explanation on Instagram
- Shahid at it again: This gesture of him for wife Mira will make other husbands angry
- Former Home Secretary GK Pillai knew of changes in Ishrat affidavit, says one-man inquiry panel
- Micromax launches Canvas Unite 4, Unite 4 Pro: Everything you need to know