Over the last more than hundred years, various mountaineers have claimed seeing a yeti or his foot prints in the snow which was of double the size of a human foot.
But no conclusive evidence could be found to establish the authenticity of these claims.
On the other hand there has been no conclusive theory to prove the yeti a part of folklore or legend as well. It continues to intrigue the mountaineers visiting the Himalayas.
The Yetis normally have 3 per family group and they live in caves. The number of family groups is unknown, at this time.
From Our Network
- China's most powerful new generation space rocket launches successfully
- Beijing sinking by up to 11cm annually, warns a satellite study
- Kejriwal has no IIT rank, he got in through 'other' methods: Subramanian Swamy
- Supreme Court to hear plea on banning WhatsApp for security reasons
- Hot climate is responsible for higher rates of aggression and violence, shows study