The teeny terrier Meysi weighed just about 44.7 grams at birth and is now three months old and tips the scales at 92.1 grams.
Anna Pohl from Poland who was not initially sure the canine would survive is now submitting her puppy for consideration as the Guinness World Records' smallest living dog on the planet, the New York Daily News reported.
From Our Network
- Two-third people happy with Modi government's performance in two years: Survey
- Meet Angoorlata Deka, the actress-turned-MLA from Assam
- Viral Video: Daughter assaults her 85 year old mother in Delhi
- Inviting Sharif and leaving Modi was unwarranted: Digvijay Singh
- 5 interesting facts about Dinesh Karthik & Dipika Pallikal's wedding