The 69-year-old says he doesn't mind the short role in the film because he is happy to have shared the screen with Hollywood superstars Leonardo Di Caprio and Tobey Maguire.
"I play Meyer Wolfshiem for about a few seconds... yaa... by the time you look down on your popcorn to pick another morsel, I'd be gone from the film... he he... kinda short service (sic)," Bachchan wrote on his Blog.
Directed by Baz Luhrmann, the movie is based on American author F Scott Fitzgerald classic of the same name. "Mr Leonardo de Caprio - he be soo gorgeous, no wonder all the ladies flockin' to him he be Gatsby, and spiderman Tobey Maguire be his good friend.
But sitting in the frame talkin' to spiderman and D (Leonardo), was pretty darn (sic)," Bachchan added. The film also stars Carey Mulligan and Isla Fisher in lead roles.
From Our Network
- IPL: 8 hottest female anchors
- 24 Ads & 100 crores: No! Hollywood has not helped Priyanka Chopra in multiplying her brand value
- 5 interesting facts about Dinesh Karthik & Dipika Pallikal's wedding
- Hrithik Roshan is travelling back in time for ‘Mohenjo Daro’. Here’s how!
- Radhika Apte was offered sex comedies after ‘Badlapur’, thinks it’s because she ‘stripped’ in the thriller