Imran Khan, a charming actor who started his career in his uncle Aamir Khan's production flick “Jaane tu Ya Jaane Na”, has established a name for himself in the hindi film industry.
Here are facts you probably did not know about this actor.
1. Being the nephew of Aamir Khan, Imran was likely compared with the Mr. Perfectionist for his act in flick “Jaane tu ya Jaane Na” as he carried the charm similar to Amir Khan in “Qayamat se Qayamat Tak”. The flick did well and made Imran to claim numerous titles for the best Actor in Debut role alongwith Farhan Akhtar for “Rock on”.
2. Imran never wondered to be an Actor, rather was interested in direction before commencing into Bollywood, and it wasn't a bad way at all. With black comedy flick “Delli Belly” having adult comedy stuff, Imran was critically acclaimed and the flick went commercially hit at the box office. It wasn't just enough and he gave the second hit of the year under Yash Raj's “Mere Brother Ki Dulhan”.
3. The 2012 also admired the actor for his performance in ‘Main Aur Ek Tu'. Though spectators hoped for Kareena to dominate the flick but Imran gave a neck to neck competition to the lady.
4. With Vishal Bhardwaj's ‘Matru Ki Bijli Ka Mandola', Imran joined the league of the top actors of Bollywood.
5. Imran Khan's wife Avantika Malik is the daughter Vandana Malik, CEO of the CNBC-TV18 business news channel. He started dating her at the age of 19 and the couple got married on 10th January 2011.
Surely there is an inspiring flame within the Actor in form of Mamu jaan Aamir Khan who all the more boosts him up with confidence.