Toronto, Mar 7: Pop star Justin Bieber's mom has inked a book deal to tell the story of the role she played in her son's rise to superstardom.
Pattie Mallette signed a deal with Revell Books to publish, “Nowhere But Up: The Story of Justin Bieber's Mom.”
The book's publisher said in a statement Tuesday that Mallette will share details of the trauma, abuse and addiction that plagued her early childhood and young adult years, leading to a suicide attempt when she was 17.
The Stratford, Ontario, native became pregnant at age 18 and gave birth to Bieber in 1994.
The book, written in collaboration with A.J. Gregory, will include a foreward by Bieber.
From Our Network
- IPL 2016 final: RCB, Sunrisers to clash for maiden title win
- Members of Rs 100 crore club: These are the highest grossing Bollywood films till date
- Kapil Sharma vs Bajirao Mastani: Who won the battle of TRP’s last Saturday?
- Chabahar port deal 'not finished'; Pakistan, China welcome to join it: Iran
- Children climb 2,500 foot ladder to go to school, heartbreaking pics go viral