Toronto, Mar 7: Pop star Justin Bieber's mom has inked a book deal to tell the story of the role she played in her son's rise to superstardom.
Pattie Mallette signed a deal with Revell Books to publish, “Nowhere But Up: The Story of Justin Bieber's Mom.”
The book's publisher said in a statement Tuesday that Mallette will share details of the trauma, abuse and addiction that plagued her early childhood and young adult years, leading to a suicide attempt when she was 17.
The Stratford, Ontario, native became pregnant at age 18 and gave birth to Bieber in 1994.
The book, written in collaboration with A.J. Gregory, will include a foreward by Bieber.
From Our Network
- New mom Dimpy Ganguly gets trolled over her pregnancy, hubby Rohit Roy hits back at haters
- ‘Just wanted to pass, Papa ne to top hi kara diya’, says arrested Bihar 'topper' Ruby Rai
- With coming of driverless cars, security the biggest concern: MIT Study
- Former Home Secretary GK Pillai knew of changes in Ishrat affidavit, says one-man inquiry panel
- Tragic! 21-year-old hangs herself after finding her obscene pictures posted on Facebook