"I am not in the favour of a girl running after a guy. My traditional thinking is that a guy should pursue first," Roop said here Thursday on the set of the show.
"Personally also I would never run after a guy. A guy should always pursue the girl," she added.
"Balika Vadhu", which comes on Colors, is currently focusing on Sanchi's love life. She has told her family that she loves Jagya (played by Shashank Vyas), Anandi's (Toral Rasputra) ex-husband, which has heightened the drama in the popular show.
Meanwhile, Jagya is unaware of Sanchi's feelings for him.
"If I would have been the writer of the show, I would have never written that because as a girl I myself feels awkward that I am running after a guy," said Roop, who has been part of shows like "Shama", "C.I.D." and "Babosa- Mere Bhagwan" and "Baalveer".
From Our Network
- Two-third people happy with Modi government's performance in two years: Survey
- Meet Angoorlata Deka, the actress-turned-MLA from Assam
- Viral Video: Daughter assaults her 85 year old mother in Delhi
- Inviting Sharif and leaving Modi was unwarranted: Digvijay Singh
- 5 interesting facts about Dinesh Karthik & Dipika Pallikal's wedding