Even before pre-production work on her big screen debut has started, the part-Indian, part-Icelander model has featured in the soft drinks ad with Mahesh Babu, raising the heckles of Salman Khan.
The report quotes an industry source: "A launch with Salman Khan is a big thing for any newcomer. So that would naturally be incorporated in the marketing and promotion of the film.
"That's why doing an ad with Mahesh Babu is not the same as doing a film with Sallu, never mind if it's a pan-India commercial."
The report said, Salman doesn't want Angela to be in the news for anything that could come in the way of her debut.
Recently, it was reported that the actor had told her off when he had heard about her bonding with Tiger Shroff.
Angela Johnson was earlier linked up with Ranbir Kapoor.
From Our Network
- Know who said what on Tanmay Bhat’s controversial video mocking Tendulkar & Lataji
- Epic! Kareena Kapoor cracks ‘high-end’ joke on ex-flame Shahid Kapoor
- Alia Bhatt swims against the tide, defends Tanmay Bhat’s controversial video
- Fresh pair in town: Sunny Leone to romance this ‘Khan’ in ‘Tera Intezaar’
- Indus era at least 8,000 years old, not 5,500 years: IIT, ASI scientists