1. You Are At:
  2. English News
  3. Video
  4. Cricket Ki Baat Video
  5. Cricket Ki Baat: 80 per cent chances of draw, 20 per cent of England's win, says Ravi Shastri

Cricket Ki Baat: 80 per cent chances of draw, 20 per cent of England's win, says Ravi Shastri

India TV News Desk [ Updated: November 12, 2016 21:25 IST ]
Cricket Ki Baat: 80 per cent chances of draw, 20 per cent of England's win, says Ravi Shastri | 2016-11-12 21:25:15
ipl 2019

Live Scorecard