Jharkhand Excise Constable Recruitment 2023: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) is conducting the registrations for Excise Constable Competitive Examination 2023. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the Jharkhand Excise Constable Recruitment 2023 through the official website jssc.nic.in.
The JSSC has started the registration process on June 1 and allowed candidates to register online till June 30, 2023. The Excise Constable competitive examination is being held to fill up a total of 587 vacant posts in the department. Candidates are advised to thoroughly read the official notification before filling in the application form.
JSSC Excise Constable Recruitment 2023 Date
- Release date of short notification - May 24, 2023
- Start date of online application - June 1, 2023
- Last date to fill application form - June 30, 2023
- Last date to pay application fee and upload photo & signature - July 2, 2023
- Last date to print application form - July 4, 2023
- Correction window - July 6 to July 8, 2023
JSSC Excise Constable Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed class 10th or its equivalent examination from a recognised board or institution.
Age Limit: The minimum age of the candidates should be 18 years and maximum of 21 years.
For General, OBC and EWS categories the registration fee is Rs 100 and for SC, ST categories, the registration fee is Rs 50.
How to apply
- Go to the official website jssc.nic.in.
- Click on the link for Online Application for JECCE-2023 on the homepage.
- Fill up the application form as instructed and upload documents.
- Review the application and pay the application fee.
- Download the confirmation page and save it for future reference.