Supporting their role in society, he maintained that such panchayats help in bringing together people and resolving their issues. However, he said that khaps “indulging in activities not permitted under law was intolerable”.
Yadav said corruption in Haryana was “much worse than Delhi”.
Lashing out at the Bhupinder Singh Hooda government, Yadav said “AAP's doors will always remain open” for IAS officer Ashok Khemka, who had highlighted illegalities in land deals involving Robert Vadra, who is the son-in-law of Congress President Sonia Gandhi.
”The Haryana government is facing corruption allegation in land deals, change of land use (CLU) and recruitments,” Yadav said. “If corruption was an issue in Delhi, then it is hundred times a bigger issue in Haryana.”
The AAP leader said each and every department and ministry in the state was plagued with corruption.
From Our Network
- Bipasha Basu speaks up on being Karan Singh Grover’s ‘third wife’ and his past
- Woah! Rani Mukerji’s five-month-old daughter Adira all set to make her Bollywood debut
- Akshay Kumar talks on why Hollywood is difficult for actors than it is for actresses
- Here’s how Karan Singh Grover proposed Bipasha Basu for marriage
- In India, alcohol kills a person every 96 minutes