Taj Arabia will be surrounded by lush green innovated landscaping including the famous Mughal Gardens and architecturally themed landmark buildings, the company said during Cityscape Global 2012 event held in Dubai.
The project comprises of various residential and commercial buildings that include a mega retail hub including jewellery souk and wedding boutiques.
Link Global Group will develop this new landmark at Falconcity of Wonders that is described as 'The World in a City' project.
It will include several historical and modern icons of architecture from around the world such as Pyramids, Hanging Gardens of Babylon, Eiffel Tower, Taj Mahal, Great Wall of China, and Leaning Tower of Pisa.
Salem Al Moosa, Chairman and CEO of Falconcity, said: "Land of India will represent a key attraction in Falconcity as it includes high-end hospitality and commercial facilities that are set to host some of the major events in town and we are honoured that Link Global Group will contribute to the success story of this project."
From Our Network
- India jump to fifth spot in world hockey rankings
- Global stocks tumble after Brexit vote, Rs 140 lakh crore lost in record trade
- ‘#FailedModiDiplomacy’: Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at PM Modi over NSG membership bid
- Censor board clears Salman Khan’s ‘Sultan’ without any cuts
- Mirzya trailer impresses Aamir Khan, Mr. Perfectionist sends love to the team