The incident occured in Parel, when Vipul was preparing to leave for his office.
The 37-year-old man was rushed to hospital where he succumbed to severe burn injuries.
Motorbike experts say, that 2-stroke engine bikes need regular servicing. On the incident, they said, petrol could have accumulated because of a faulty valve leading to the petrol tank suddenly catching fire. Another reason could be that the two-wheeler was old and had not been properly serviced.
From Our Network
- NIA court rejects Sadhvi Pragya’s bail plea in 2008 Malegaon blast case
- There is gold in Gir cow urine, claim scientists at Gujarat varsity
- Not just two, ancient earth had several magnetic poles: Study
- Former Home Secretary GK Pillai knew of changes in Ishrat affidavit, says one-man inquiry panel
- President forwards Subramanian Swamy's complaint against Arvind Kejriwal to MHA