The incident occured in Parel, when Vipul was preparing to leave for his office.
The 37-year-old man was rushed to hospital where he succumbed to severe burn injuries.
Motorbike experts say, that 2-stroke engine bikes need regular servicing. On the incident, they said, petrol could have accumulated because of a faulty valve leading to the petrol tank suddenly catching fire. Another reason could be that the two-wheeler was old and had not been properly serviced.
From Our Network
- Candid Confession: When Abhishek shied away from taking Aradhya’s responsibility and said ‘bye’ to Ash
- Wait-listed in Rajdhani Express, get an Air India booking
- Telugu Cinema witnesses turmoil as fans of film stars abuse each other on Internet
- 90's vs Present: 7 life posters to compare both eras, #5 is a must watch!
- Pranab Mukherjee recalls Indian support to China's UN membership