September 15, 2014
0
Email

Man in Mumbai dies after Yamaha bike explodes into fireball after he kickstarts

India TV reporters [ Updated 29 Mar 2013, 17:40:30 ]
Man in Mumbai dies after Yamaha bike explodes into fireball after he kickstarts
watch video
FONT SIZE

Mumbai, Mar 29: Vipul, a Mumbai chartered accountant, died of burns after his Yamaha RX100 motorbike exploded into a ball of fire, as soon as he kickstarted the two-wheeler.



The incident occured in Parel, when Vipul was preparing to leave for his office.

The 37-year-old man was rushed to hospital where he succumbed to severe burn injuries.

Motorbike experts say, that 2-stroke engine bikes need regular servicing. On the incident, they said, petrol could have accumulated because of a faulty valve leading to the petrol tank suddenly catching fire. Another reason could be that the two-wheeler was old and had not been properly serviced.


India Tv Mobile Wesbite
TODAY'S BEST VIDEO
Man finds new 'mother' on Facebook, aba..

A Bareilly College student has decided that a woman...

Aaja Goodluck Nikale | September 15, 2014

WATCH Aaja Goodluck Nikale, where you get to know your...

INDIAtv Poll
ALSO READ
X
Guest list case: Disclose the name of whistleblower, SC tells Prashant Bhushan
New Delhi: Refusing to order a probe into Guest list case, the Supreme Court...
Read More >>