New Delhi, March 13 : An earthquake of slight intensity (3.5) was recorded in the National Capital Region with its epicentre located near Baghpat, Meerut.
The earthquake occured around 3:37 am on Tuesday. No casualties were reported.
Most of the people were asleep at the time of tremors.
From Our Network
- 24-yr-old woman Infosys employee allegedly hacked to death at Chennai railway station
- Down but not defeated: Kapil Sharma’s show scores high in TRP report card
- Censor board clears Salman Khan’s ‘Sultan’ without any cuts
- A path forward for India to become NSG member by year end: US
- ‘Being Funny’ Salman Khan mocks Deepika, Priyanka for their Hollywood projects