Those were the days when women used to go to cinema theatres carrying handkerchiefs with them, and used to weep when they saw their favourite heroines enduring hardships on the silver screen. Mala Sinha was one of those heroines.
Those were the days when a mere smile on the lips of such matinee idols and a twinkle in their eye used to keep teenagers awake through the night.
Let's take a look at the rise of this graceful actress who was just phenomenal in her acting.
Mala Sinha was born into a Nepalese Christian family and named Alda. During her school days the actress was teased by her friends and was called as Dalda. Frustrated Mala changed her name to Mala.
From Our Network
- Madhya Pradesh govt transfers IAS officer who praised Jawaharlal Nehru on social media
- CBSE Class X results to be out tomorrow
- Pranab Mukherjee recalls Indian support to China's UN membership
- Chabahar port deal 'not finished'; Pakistan, China welcome to join it: Iran
- CBSE Class X results to be out today at 2 pm