Ajay Devgn did his first stunt scene in his first movie "Phool Aur Kaante" where he appeared on screen standing on two moving bikes.
He repeated the same stunt in "Golmaal Returns" and "Golmaal 3" on cars.
This time, the horse stunt was shot at the Qila Mubarak Fort in Patiala. Ajay took three to four days to come out with the sequence perfectly.
Ajay and the crew would start working from 7 in the morning and continue shooting all day. Devgan would rehearse the stunt over and over again before the camera started rolling. He would take a ride of the horse to familiarize himself with the animals.
"Son Of Sardar", which is being directed by Ashwini Dhir, stars Sanjay Dutt, Sonakshi Sinha, Juhi Chawla and Arjan Bajwa apart from Ajay, and is scheduled for release in November this year.
Here's looking back at the films where Devgn has done his favourite stunt (PICS)
From Our Network
- NSG standoff: Clouds of mistrust hovering over India-China relations
- Rahul Gandhi is in London with a ‘special friend’: Subramanian Swamy
- Bihar board topper Ruby Rai arrested after appearing for re-test
- Beijing sinking by up to 11cm annually, warns a satellite study
- Kejriwal has no IIT rank, he got in through 'other' methods: Subramanian Swamy