In Zoya's last year's release ‘Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara', which has bagged several awards at various award ceremonies, Katrina was paired opposite Hrithik Roshan. It was later learnt that Zoya was keen on casting Katrina in the lead role for her next film. However, the director denied these reports.
“I have not written my next film yet...so no chances of casting. I am yet to start writing for my next film, so how can I be able to say, who I would cast...it does not makes sense...so it is not true,” Zoya told reporters here, at an event.
Zoya is all looking forward to Aamir Khan-starrer ‘Talaash', which she has co-written along with director Reema Kagti. The release of the film been postponed to November 30 or December 7.
From Our Network
- Watch: Here’s the incident when Arijit Singh miffed Salman Khan
- Two-third people happy with Modi government's performance in two years
- Switzerland: Muslim students must shake hands with female teachers or face fine
- Had 10 seconds to make the final call: Pilot of air ambulance which crash-landed in Delhi
- Aamir- Kajol’s 'Fanaa' clocks 10 years, director Kunal Kohli gets nostalgic