Working with Hollywood crew is no monkey business. Akshay Kumar learnt this lesson recently when he got a tight slap from an extraordinary monkey named Tara, a10-year-old female capuchin.
Tara rose to fame as Captain Barbossa`s monkey 'Jack' in the Johnny Depp-starrer 'Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl'.
But what was she doing with apna Akki?
Sources reveal that producer Sajid Nadiadwala and director Sajid Khan wanted this special animal to be part of their movie Housefull. But it wasn't easy to get her for the shoot because her dates clashed with Akki's.
The producer-director finally managed to get one day for their shoot and the comic shot was completed in a one go with a smack! Apeprt from Akki, Sajid is now trying his best to get Tara's dates to promote the film and bring her safely to Mumbai.
From Our Network
- IPL 2016 final: Sunrisers defeat RCB by 8 runs to claim maiden title win
- Akshay Kumar’s special message for wife & daughter will melt your heart!
- FDI in India: Top 10 investing countries
- Indian Railways successfully conducts trial run for high-speed Spanish Talgo coaches
- Women are responsible for half of misogynistic tweets, study finds