For Rs 21,500 you also get multi-window, Pop-up play, Smart Stay, S Voice and gesture features just like on any other high-end smartphones. There is a 2MP front facing camera along with an 8MP rear camera onboard. It also has Android Jelly Bean operating system onboard along with a dual-core processor and a 2100 mAh battery. Let's take a detailed review of the phone's specifications:
In terms of build quality, Samsung never leaves any room for complaint. The Samsung Galaxy Grand has a shiny body, which adds to its look and is not too slippery either. There is a solid metal strip, which surrounds the phone on all sides and can easily withstand a few falls. The back panel is a bit plasticky, and that made me nervous sometimes while opening it to insert my SIM cards. It is so thin that it feels like it might break.
There is no gap between the back panel and the inner hardware, which makes the device solid. At 161 grams, it feels a bit heavy. According to Samsung, the Galaxy Grand is just 9.6 mm thin, but it does not feel like that. All in all, it is a decent device vis-à-vis build quality and looks. The placement of the volume rocker (on the top left side), the power button (on the right hand top), a 3.5 mm jack and micro USB port (both on the top) are well planned.
From Our Network
- HDFC MF chief Milind Barve gets Rs 26.21 cr in salary, ESOPs
- For bad loan issue, Raghuram Rajan blames ‘overall economic downturn’
- Details of Vijay Mallya's foreign assets must be shared with banks, rules SC
- Facebook rolls out ‘Hindi Transliteration’ feature to let users type in Devanagari
- Applying for job in SBI? Check you credit history
- Adorable! Ranveer Singh calls Deepika Padukone ‘meri wali’
- IPL: 8 hottest female anchors
- Rahul Gandhi as UP CM candidate: Prashant Kishor trying to kill two birds with one stone?
- Shah Rukh Khan is really impressed with his 'Raees' co-stars
- Astrologer had predicted Kangana would have demonic influence in her life on Salman’s show