Rajat Mukarji, chief corporate affairs officer, Idea Cellular said, "Idea Zeal has been affordably priced to suit the pockets of consumers in semi-urban and rural markets and is aimed at upgrading existing 2G users to 3G."
Idea Zeal comes with a 3.5-inch touch screen with 320X480 pixels resolution and a 3 megapixel auto-focus rear camera with digital zoom. Zeal comes with 512 MB ROM and a micro SD card slot of up to 32 GB. The new smartphone from Idea is loaded with WiFi, A-GPS,MP3 Player, Bluetooth, built-in Social Media Apps such as Facebook, Twitter, Orkut, unlimited SMS/MMS and phone directory, and pre-loaded Google and YouTube, besides the popular Idea TV.
Idea's new dual-SIM Zeal comes packed with attractive data usage offer for 3G users. For a pack of Rs 261, Zeal users can get 1 GB of free data every month for first 3 months, and free Idea TV for first 3 months. The new Idea 3G smartphone will be available at all major mobile retail stores and Idea outlets across the state.
From Our Network
- China's most powerful new generation space rocket launches successfully
- Beijing sinking by up to 11cm annually, warns a satellite study
- Kejriwal has no IIT rank, he got in through 'other' methods: Subramanian Swamy
- Supreme Court to hear plea on banning WhatsApp for security reasons
- Hot climate is responsible for higher rates of aggression and violence, shows study