The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is on Monday announced the result of office assistants (Multipurpose) preliminary examination 2017.
The competitive examinations for this post were held on September 17 and September 23 this year.
Here's how to check the preliminary examination results-
1. Open official website of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) - http://www.ibps.in/
2. When the IBPS website opens, you will find a link to view result status of online preliminary exam for CRP RRBs-VI office assistants on the page
3. Once you click on the link, it opens in a new page with a message - STATUS DISPLAY WILL START BY LATE EVENING TODAY.
4. The page will change when the results are declared.
5. You will be asked to enter your registration number and password on the login page after results declaration.
6. You will be asked to enter the captcha code also to prevent online spamming.
7. Once you enter all required details, the result will be displayed on the page