In a sting operation by India TV channel, Bangladeshi umpire Nadir Shah had accused Nasir Jamshed of fixing matches in the Bangladesh Premier League (BBL).
Speaking to reporters in Lahore, the stylish batsman rejected the allegations and threatened to take legal action.
He said that he could never dream of bringing down his country's reputation.
From Our Network
- Guess who is Ranbir Kapoor’s best friend in B-town now? Kangana Ranaut
- The Kapil Sharma Show Vs Colors: Humour wins over historical saga of Bajirao-Mastani; features among Top 5 shows
- Raees Vs Kabil: Rakesh Roshan REACTS to Hrithik-SRK’s box-office clash!
- 10 hottest pictures of Poonam Pandey on Twitter!
- 3 arrested for allegedly raping nursing student in Kerala