In a sting operation by India TV channel, Bangladeshi umpire Nadir Shah had accused Nasir Jamshed of fixing matches in the Bangladesh Premier League (BBL).
Speaking to reporters in Lahore, the stylish batsman rejected the allegations and threatened to take legal action.
He said that he could never dream of bringing down his country's reputation.
From Our Network
- Bihar Board Class 10 results to be declared shortly, check it here
- Watch: When Katrina Kaif shut down a rude reporter with her calm reply
- Speed trial of Spanish-built Talgo train begins in Bareilley-Moradabad rail route
- Had 10 seconds to make the final call: Pilot of air ambulance which crash-landed in Delhi
- Indian Railways successfully conducts trial run for high-speed Spanish Talgo coaches