Five companies (about 500 men) of Central Reserve Police Force and Rapid Action Force have been sent to Hyderabad for security purpose, Home Ministry officials said.
About 5,000 central security force personnel have already been deployed in Andhra Pradesh to keep untoward incidents at bay in the backdrop of frequent protests over separate Telangana state.
“These five additional companies are being sent to Hyderabad only,” a Home Ministry official said.
From Our Network
- Comedy Nights Bachao: Racist jokes on Lisa Haydon make Akshay Kumar angry
- Abhishek Bachchan reacts to reports of wife Aishwarya’s pregnancy
- What makes Chabahar port a ‘strategic asset’ for India against both China and Pakistan?
- Rishi Kapoor gives epic reply to Congress supporters who named a Sulabh toilet after him
- Pre-registrations begin for Sony Xperia X and Xperia XA: What you need to know before you book