The parents of the girl brought her to the hospital on Tuesday morning. They spent some time with her, fed her and then disappeared, leaving the toddler all alone.
The baby girl is not even able to walk properly as she has some problem in one of her legs. She just keeps asking for her mother.
People assembled near the hospital after hearing the news of an abandoned child but the police was nowhere to be seen. The security guards of the hospital informed the police but there was no response from their end.
The carelessness of the police prompted a kind-hearted man to visit the police station personally and inform them about the plight of thje minor kid.
After that, the police took the toddler into its possession and has started investigation as to who are her parents and how and why did they abandon her outside the hospital.
From Our Network
- Know about Ranjit Katyal “ The man who saved 1.7 Lakh Indian in Kuwait
- Chart prepared! Don't worry, you can still book train tickets
- ISIS executes 250 women for refusing to be sex slaves: Report
- Haryana government rechristens Gurgaon as Gurugram, Mewat as Nuh
- Now job reservations in private sector also ?
- Why doesn’t farmers’ suicide trouble you as much as Pratyusha’s, asks Nana Patekar
- 'Find Your Beautiful': Radhika Apte explains real meaning of beauty
- Actor Harshvardhan Rane finds it challenging to romance three heroines in 'Maaya'
- Shah Rukh Khan is really impressed with his 'Raees' co-stars
- Kapil Sharma returns tonight: 5 reasons that make the first episode special