New York, Oct 18: Naomi Campbell put her bad-girl reputation aside as she was honored by the Gabrielle Angel Foundation.
The supermodel says it meant a lot to her to be recognized by such an important cause.
Campbell had a few scraps with the law, and did community service in New York. But on the red carpet, everyone sang her praises. Kim Kardashian called it “very cool,” La La Anthony said it was amazing, and Eve blamed the press, saying “the media tries to play her out for something else, but she's a good person.”
Former New York governor David Patterson empathized, “I've had a whole year of things being positive, it's a lot better on the nerves.”
The foundation was created in 1996 by philanthropist Denise Rich after her daughter died of leukemia.
From Our Network
- Sheetal Dugar, mother of three, and the first Indian woman to own a Lamborghini Huracan
- Wife’s dear hubby: Will Shahid Kapoor miss ‘Udta Punjab’ promotions because of pregnant Mira Rajput?
- Airstrikes kill 23 in Syria, Russia denies involvement
- After Swacch Bharat Cess, Modi govt's Krishi Kalyan tax comes into force from June 1; here’s what it will impact
- Tanmay Bhat’s ‘controversial’ video finally has a reaction from Lata Mangeshkar herself!