Lindsay Lohan and Beyonce Knowles were part of a diva tantrum for the largest dressing room at the F1 Rocks concert in Singapore, with the R&B diva throwing out the actress from her own dressing room.
The 'Single Ladies' star was performing at the concert and had ordered her entourage to get her the largest dressing area backstage. However, Lohan, who was hosting the event had already claimed the room for herself having arrived earlier.
But the 'Mean Girls' star had to back out and forced to vacate the room, reported Daily Mirror online.
"I've been a bit down. It was a strange night.
Everyone was being aggressive and bothering me. I really didn't like it," the 23-year-old actress said after the incident.
This is not the first time the 'Mean Girls' star has been involved in such a bizarre incident.
'Queen of Pop' Madonna had recently banned Lohan's entry to a VIP party in a hotel as she was upset by the fact that the actress was made artistic adviser to fashion house Emanuel Ungaro, ahead of her.
From Our Network
- Tanmay Bhat’s ‘controversial’ video finally has a reaction from Lata Mangeshkar herself!
- 11 important facts you should know about Ravana
- 7 hottest avatars of Surveen Chawla, Hate Story 2 actress
- Gorilla killed after 4-yr-old falls into zoo enclosure
- What? Karan Patel cheated on Kamya Punjabi with Pratyusha Banerjee?