Bomb Threat
-
Punjab: Several schools receive bomb threat in Jalandhar, Faridkot; police search premises
India | May 07, 2026 14:43 ISTThe affected schools were evacuated, and search operations were carried out. No suspicious objects have been recovered so far during the searches.
-
Delhi Speaker Vijender Gupta gets Z category security cover after repeated bomb threat e-mails
Delhi | April 16, 2026 15:45 ISTThe assembly secretariat and the Speaker's office received approximately six to seven threatening emails since the budget session started on March 23. The Delhi Assembly premises are also undergoing a rigorous security fortification to ensure the safety of all members and staff.
-
Bihar Assembly receives bomb threat, intensive search underway after dog squad reaches spot
Bihar | April 10, 2026 15:47 ISTBomb and dog squad teams have been deployed, and an intensive search is underway, she said. The assembly had received a similar threat on March 13, which, however, turned out to be a hoax.
-
Bengaluru-Delhi IndiGo flight evacuated after bomb threat note found onboard
Karnataka | April 05, 2026 11:50 ISTFollowing standard emergency procedures, the pilot-in-command immediately notified Air Traffic Control (ATC) and all passengers were deboarded.
-
Delhi mayor's office receives bomb threat via e-mail
Delhi | April 01, 2026 15:37 ISTThe email was sent to the mayor’s official email address. It warned that the office could be blown up around 2:11 PM.
-
Mysuru man arrested for sending over 1,100 hoax bomb threats to schools, govt offices across India
India | March 30, 2026 9:42 ISTThe arrest comes amid a recent spate of bomb threat messages being sent to the Delhi High Court, assembly, and several educational and government institutions.
-
Delhi Assembly gets bomb threat for second time in 24 hours, search operation underway
Delhi | March 25, 2026 13:08 ISTFollowing the fresh threat, security agencies intensified checks in and around the Assembly premises. Bomb disposal squads, dog squads and local police teams carried out anti-sabotage sweeps to rule out the presence of any explosive material, the officials said.
-
Fresh bomb threats target Delhi Assembly and Speaker Vijender Gupta ahead of Budget presentation
Delhi | March 24, 2026 11:18 ISTThe Delhi Assembly and Speaker Vijender Gupta received fresh bomb threat emails on Tuesday morning. The threat also targeted the Assembly Metro Station and mentioned names of top national and Delhi leaders.
-
Threat mail claims 'poisonous gas' devices planted at Mumbai Press Club; probe launched
Maharashtra | March 20, 2026 15:25 ISTA probe has now been launched and security has been heightened after a threat mail claimed that 42 'poisonous gas' devices have been planted inside the Mumbai Press Club.
-
Mumbai: Bomb threat email targets Vidhan Bhavan amid Budget session, probe underway | VIDEO
Maharashtra | March 12, 2026 10:26 ISTAuthorities received a chilling email at dawn explicitly threatening to bomb Vidhan Bhavan in Mumbai's Nariman Point, the epicenter of Maharashtra's legislative action where the assembly and council were locked in intense budget discussions.
-
Three Delhi schools receive bomb threats; probe underway
Delhi | March 02, 2026 10:16 ISTThree schools in Delhi received threat emails on Monday morning. The schools that reported threats include, Army Public School, Delhi Cantt, Salwan Public School and Meera Public School, Janakpuri.
-
Red Fort and Delhi Assembly receive bomb threat from Khalistani group; probe launched
Delhi | February 23, 2026 23:50 ISTAuthorities have launched an investigation and a thorough search operation is ongoing at the Assembly. The investigation is underway to trace the source of the threat.
-
Jaipur college in Rajasthan receives bomb threat, campus evacuated, police teams rush to spot
India | February 18, 2026 17:35 ISTPolice added that prima facie, it appears to be a hoax, as similar emails have been sent to educational institutions in the past. The email received at around 6.15 am by the principal claimed that RDX-based explosive devices had been planted in the college, warning of a blast at 11.45 am.
-
Andhra Pradesh: Bomb threat to multiple courts in Anantapur district, premises evacuated
India | February 18, 2026 14:01 ISTPolice teams hurried to the court complexes in Dharmavaram, Uravakonda and Guntakal after receiving information about the bomb threats while bomb disposal squads are carrying out searches.
-
Punjab: Mohali's Fortis Hospital receives bomb threat; police on alert as CM Mann receives treatment
India | February 17, 2026 10:16 ISTThe threat has been issued in the name of the Khalistan National Army. Similar threats have been reported in Mohali and Chandigarh before, but they have turned out to be hoaxes. Despite this, Punjab Police is proactively investigating the matter.
-
'Turning India into Khalistan': Several schools in Gujarat's Ahmedabad receive bomb threat email
Gujarat | February 16, 2026 11:11 ISTThe police have deployed its personnel after several schools received a threatening email in Gujarat's Ahmedabad. According to an official, the threatening email mentioned that it is "turning India into Khalistan".
-
Bomb threat written with lipstick forces Dibrugarh-Kolkata IndiGo flight to make emergency landing
India | February 15, 2026 6:59 ISTThe IndiGo flight 6E 6894 landed safely at Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport and was immediately taken to the isolation bay as per security protocol.
-
Bomb threat emails sent to several schools in Delhi, police launch searches
Delhi | February 13, 2026 11:46 ISTBomb threats to several schools in Delhi led to rapid police action and a full-scale security sweep. Students were evacuated safely as the Delhi Police conducted detailed searches and launched an investigation.
-
Several schools in Delhi get bomb threat, bomb disposal squads carrying out searches
Delhi | February 09, 2026 10:31 ISTLoreto Convent School in Delhi Cantt, Cambridge School in Srinivaspuri, Venkateshwar School in Rohini were among the schools that recieved bomb threats on Monday morning.
-
Bomb threats sent to Japanese and Italian Consulates in Bengaluru, probe on
Karnataka | February 05, 2026 20:23 ISTBengaluru news: The police are investigating bomb threat emails sent on January 29 to the Japanese and Italian consulates from the same email address. The threats, suspected to be hoaxes, led to tightened security at both missions, with the Cyber Crime Wing tracing the origin of the emails.
Top News
-
PM Modi renews call to cut imports, curb foreign currency spending: ‘Whenever India faced war...'
-
Trump says ceasefire with Iran on 'massive life support', seeks 'complete victory'
-
Congress likely to announce Kerala CM candidate today; KC Venugopal leads race
-
AIADMK stares at split as 30 MLAs back Shanmugam as party's floor leader, want EPS to step down
Latest News
-
DC create history with win over PBKS, stay alive in IPL 2026 as Punjab slump to fourth straight loss
-
Trump says ceasefire with Iran on 'massive life support', seeks 'complete victory'
-
Tim David fined 30 per cent of match fees for 'obscene, offensive' gesture during RCB v MI IPL clash
-
UP: Psy-ber Panchayat takes cyber safety and mental health awareness to rural Lucknow
-
PM Modi to embark on five-nation visit from May 15 to 20; energy, defence and trade in focus
Trending
-
'Data over dynasties': AI Chatbot Grok's reply on PM choice
-
Groom wears 100-feet-long garland made of Rs 500 notes in Rajasthan's Deeg, video goes viral
-
Viral video of an Amazon techie’s father reading his offer letter wins hearts online
-
Bizarre Bihar: Bull crashes Begusarai helipad before Nitish Kumar's arrival, chases cop | VIDEO
-
'Even under fire...love goes on': Israel's bomb shelter dating idea sparks debate online