Both Obama and Manmohan are leading two of the world's largest democracies. One is a reigning superpower while the other is an aspiring superpower.
But what about the leadership qualities of the two heads of the government? Are there any similarities? Have they done justice to the mandate they received from their electorates?
When Barack Obama was delivering his victory speech after Romney conceded defeat, one question that crossed the minds of every Indian was - when will we get a leader who has similar courage to stand up and lead from the front? In that glorious moment of spectacular victory, Obama, on one hand, looked energetic and firm but at the same time, he was humble, magnanimous, gracious and polite as well.
From Our Network
- Is Kejriwal a heroine that I would force a hug on him, asks Lalu Yadav
- Skill India: Top 6 quotes of PM Modi
- Major change in ‘Pak policy’? Govt says no problem in Hurriyat talking to Islamabad
- Play active role for village development, use Centre’s resources: PM Modi
- Kuldeep Bishnoi confirms HJC’s merger with Congress, formal announcement tomorrow
- Learn to dry-clean your clothes at home!
- Watch: Sushmita Sen gives ‘wonderful’ speech at daughter’s Annual Day function
- Karan Johar, Rishi Kapoor launch online casting portal
- Wahoo! Aamir Khan’s buys new bike containing metal of aircraft 'INS Vikrant'
- Pakistan has one month's time to grab US F16 deal