The 10th class and 12th Class Arts results of the Meghalaya Boards of School Education were announced today. Students can check their results on their official website – www.mbose.in
This year, MBOSE has introduced QR Code in the SSLC and HSSLC (Arts) internet and original marksheets for authentication purpose.
Authenticity of the marksheet can be verified by QR Code scanner available in MBoSE App which can be downloaded from Google PlayStore for free.
There may be website down today as many students will check their results simultaneously. mbose.in website shows error or don’t load properly due to heavy traffic to the website in the short time today morning.
If you face any downtime in their server due to any technical glitch, we request you to check MBOSE 10th result via mobile SMS.
- <MBOSE10>space<Roll No> send it to 56263
- <MBOSE10>space<Roll No> send it to 5676750
- MG10 <Roll No> send it to 52070
To check Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate (HSSLC) 12th results:
- <MBOSE12A>space<Roll Number> to 5676750
- <MBOSE12A>space<Roll Number> to 56263
- <MG12A>space<Roll Number> to 52070
How to Check MBOSE SSLC 10th Result 2017
- Visit megresults.nic.in or mbose.in official website.
- Click on the SSLC Results 2017 link
- Enter roll number and other details.
- Click on the submit button.
- The result will be displayed in a second.
- Take a printout of your result.
About Meghalaya Board of School Education (MBOSE):
The board is responsible for conducting the Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC) as well as the Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate (HSSLC) in the state of Meghalaya.