New Delhi, Nov 20: Their friends from the industry have poured in their good wishes for Riteish Deshmukh and Genelia D'Souza after it was revealed that they have decided to marry next year.
The couple, who have remained tight-lipped about their relationship, recently admitted in an interview that they will take it to a new level with a wedding in early 2012.
“A perfect example of a dignified couple. Two of my favorite people who are taking their commitment to the next level,” said Dia Mirza on Twitter.
Lara Dutta, who shared the screen space with Riteish Deshmukh in comedy ‘Housefull', said, “So happy to share in the joy of my onscreen husband Riteish! Love you!”
Arjun Rampal congratulated the couple and posted, “Riteish congratulations chupe Rustom, time for celebrations. Love U, (sic)”.
“One of my closest friends just gave me the best news! I am so happy. Good things happen to good people! Thats what makes every day worth it. She is like family to me and he is a treasure! Thrilled,” posted actor Siddharth, who has starred with Genelia in Telugu film ‘Bommarillu'.
“Am thrilled to bits and excited about one of my closest friends upcoming wedding!!! Riteish is a truly special guy and he and Genelia make an absolutely wonderful couple!!! Big love to them!!!!,” posted Karan Johar.
Riteish and Genelia, who were last seen in 2004 in comedy ‘Masti', have now teamed up for ‘Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya' that will hit theatres next year.
From Our Network
- Epic! Kareena Kapoor cracks ‘high-end’ joke on ex-flame Shahid Kapoor
- Hafiz Saeed slams China after President Xi Jingping asks his people to shun Islam
- IPL trophy will go right on top, along with World Cup wins: Yuvraj Singh
- Eye on UP polls: Amit Shah to have meal with dalit family in Varanasi
- Is Bollywood losing its charm? Just one film crossed the Rs 100 cr mark in 2016