Pakistani soldiers, apparently from the 29 Baloch regiment, took advantage of a dense fog to sneak into an Indian post in Sona Gali area in the border district of Poonch.
Poonch Deputy Commissioner A.K. Sahu said the Pakistanis killed the two Indian soldiers and wounded a third. "(The) Pakistani soldiers ... slit the throats of two army soldiers."
Army sources told IANS that the Pakistani troops took away the weapons of the dead Indian soldiers: Sudhakar Singh and Hemraj of 13 Rajputana Rifles.
From Our Network
- Know about Ranjit Katyal “ The man who saved 1.7 Lakh Indian in Kuwait
- Chart prepared! Don't worry, you can still book train tickets
- ISIS executes 250 women for refusing to be sex slaves: Report
- Haryana government rechristens Gurgaon as Gurugram, Mewat as Nuh
- Now job reservations in private sector also ?
- Why doesn’t farmers’ suicide trouble you as much as Pratyusha’s, asks Nana Patekar
- 'Find Your Beautiful': Radhika Apte explains real meaning of beauty
- Actor Harshvardhan Rane finds it challenging to romance three heroines in 'Maaya'
- Shah Rukh Khan is really impressed with his 'Raees' co-stars
- Kapil Sharma returns tonight: 5 reasons that make the first episode special