Los Angeles, Oct 11: Dean Hilborne, who worked at Warner Bros. for more than three decades, died peacefully after being taken off life support on Oct. 6, the studio reported. He was 53.
Hilborne spent 32 years at Warners, including the last 17 in Post Production Services after beginning in the Business Planning department.
Survivors include his wife Randee and children Vivian and Coby.
In lieu of flowers, the family asks that donations be made to New Community Jewish High School in West Hills, California.
From Our Network
- Kapil Sharma returns tonight: 5 reasons that make the first episode special
- SRK’s ‘Fan’ disappoints at box office, ‘Jungle Book’ continues dream run
- Salman Khan hates being linked to Aishwarya Rai starrer ‘Sarabjit’
- No easy road: Aamir Khan faces difficulties in buying ancestral home for mother
- Why doesn’t farmers’ suicide trouble you as much as Pratyusha’s, asks Nana Patekar
- Kapil Sharma vs Bajirao Mastani: Who won the battle of TRP’s last Saturday?
- Best Boyfriend Ever: Virat Kohli is making special plans to amaze Anushka on her birthday!
- Decoded: How Anant Ambani lost 108 kg in 18 months (Watch Video)
- US: Drunk Indian-origin lady doctor fired after video of her attacking Uber driver goes viral
- This never seen pic of Hrithik and Kangana is proof that Duggu had relations with Queen