Los Angeles, Oct 11: Dean Hilborne, who worked at Warner Bros. for more than three decades, died peacefully after being taken off life support on Oct. 6, the studio reported. He was 53.
Hilborne spent 32 years at Warners, including the last 17 in Post Production Services after beginning in the Business Planning department.
Survivors include his wife Randee and children Vivian and Coby.
In lieu of flowers, the family asks that donations be made to New Community Jewish High School in West Hills, California.
From Our Network
- Modi to address rally in Saharanpur, BJP plans mega celebrations
- Not Anushka Sharma but this Bollywood actress was Virat Kohli’s first love interest!
- ‘Queen’ of ‘Lies’? Not only age, Kangana Ranaut lied about getting Rs 11 crore for Rangoon too?
- Aishwarya has something to say about her and Salman’s romantic film ‘Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam’
- A.R. Rahman to Arjit Singh: Salman Khan’s bad blood with musicians is not new. Here’s proof