An FIR was lodged on a complaint by a forest guard in connection with the incident that took place in Shabga village in Chhaprauli area. The accused, Swaleen, is on the run, the police said.
West Bengal: A police officer said the guardians gheraoed the headmaster of the school and vandalised his two-wheeler.
An Air India Express spokesperson could not be reached for comments. Details about the number of passengers could not be immediately ascertained.
The snake was removed by the airport's wildlife operations staff and Port Authority Police Department officers. It was later released into the wild.
A viral video shows a man grabbing a snake with his bare hands and throwing it into the bushes. The video has ignited a debate on Twitter. Take a look.
Kaun Banega Crorepati 14: Amitabh Bachchan made a revelation regarding his fear of snakes on the popular quiz show. In the most recent episode, the megastar recalled an incident from one of his films. Take a look.
A nerve-racking video is doing the rounds on the internet which shows a snake getting stuck deep in a woman's ear and showing no sign of escape. Check out to see what happened next.
A video was recently shared by Indian Forest Service (IFS) officer Susanta Nanda, which showed a woman sleeping and the snake roosting on her back, while she remained still, and eventually called out for help.
DJ Snake will be performing in India this year as he announced a six-city tour to the country. The first city on the list is Ahmedabad. Check out the dates, venues, ticket prices & much more.
After witnessing the terrifying battle between the crocodile and the enormous, green, 550-pound snake, the internet is divided on who won the battle. The video was uploaded on Instagram on Saturday and has so far garnered more than 2 lakh 50 thousand views and more than 6,800 likes.
A woman in Germany was living with 110 poisonous and dangerous snakes before one bit her and she landed up in the emergency room.
After a python snake bit a man in the toilet, he was so traumatised by the event that he tried to avoid using the toilet of his house for around two weeks.
A medical examiner's office told local news outlets Wednesday the victim died of “snake envenomation" and the death was accidental.
Salman Khan was bitten by a snake in his bedroom after he arrived from a shooting assignment early on Sunday (December 26) morning. The actor is all fine now and will be celebrating his 56th birthday with his family members at their Panvel farmhouse.
Salman Khan was bitten by a non-venomous snake at his farmhouse near Panvel on Sunday (December 26) morning. He was immediately taken to a hospital at Kamothe in Navi Mumbai and discharged after a few hours. The actor is at the farmhouse to celebrate his 56th birthday on Monday.
Wolf, director of Sonoma County Reptile Rescue, said he crawled under mountainside home in Santa Rosa and found a rattlesnake right away, then another and another.
Officials of the property cell of the city police's crime branch arrested the accused, identified as Sujit Mohan Ghamandli at Khambalpada near Thakurli in the district on Sep 8, he said.
A 45-year-old tribal man reportedly bit a snake to death after the latter bit him in a remote village in Odisha's Jajpur district.
The family members of the deceased, in a statement to the police, said that Rama Mahto who was under the influence of liquor was sitting in front of his house when a baby snake (Karait) bit him on his leg. Mahto managed to capture the viper and chewed it in a bid to take revenge.
The incident took place on Wednesday after Mohammad Shaikh caught the snake in Sanjay Nagar area of Mumbra township, they said.