Six other ministers were sworn-in along with Arvind Kejriwal. These ministers are - Manish Sisodiya, Rakhi Birla, Satyendra Jain, Somnath Bharti, Saurabh Bhardwaj and Girish Soni.
Arvind Kejriwal is the youngest Chief Minister of Delhi till date.
Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal's cabinet of six ministers, sworn in today, comprises of two former journalists, a legal campaigner, an architect, a software engineer and a social worker -- all under 50 years age, the youngest cabinet that Delhi has had.
Let's have a look at the political journey of Arvind Kejriwal and his six ministers:
From Our Network
- Rahul Gandhi as UP CM candidate: Prashant Kishor trying to kill two birds with one stone?
- Honesty punished, dishonesty rewarded in party: TMC MP Dinesh Trivedi
- Major change in ‘Pak policy’? Govt says no problem in Hurriyat talking to Islamabad
- Skill India: Top 6 quotes of PM Modi
- Play active role for village development, use Centre’s resources: PM Modi
- Shah Rukh Khan is really impressed with his 'Raees' co-stars
- Laughing Buddha: Which one to use and where to place?
- After Jennifer Winget, Karan Singh Grover’s first wife Shraddha Nigam speaks up on his wedding with Bipasha Basu
- Controversial leaked images of Southern actresses
- Former IAF chief S P Tyagi cracks, admits meeting Finnmeccanica officials