Just out of an 'all-girls-school'? So you have just missed out on life...done and said!
Each one of us has our own bunch of fond memories from school days, but they (all-girl school students) are different.
At the throw of a dice, they could just sit and talk about how 'being in hell' kinda experience that they had all these years.
How bad their wardens were, and how heading off to LOC was better than trying to keep a secret from other girls - is just being serve to you as starters, mind you!
From the sound of 'male' or to hush-hush gossips, every girl (from an all-girl school) would agree with us on these things:
1. Your entire-school gang tries to fit in every group selfie!
2. Moment a new male teacher walks-in school!
3. When every-other hour somebody needed a sanitary-napkin!
4. Do we need to tell you when even your teacher pointed out that to you!
5. So you want that to be a secret.....hmmmm !
6. When you hear about a guy jumping-in to the campus...
7. When just one in your group recieved reply from a guy...probably a 'Hi' with a smiley!
8. This is you when your girl-friends come talking about their long-distance relationships!
9. When you're parents get you into an 'All-Girls-College'!!!