New Delhi: ZeptoLab has released Cut the Rope 2 for Android finally. It was released for iPhone and iPad back in December last year, and the company promised to release the game for Android in early 2014.
In this new game, Om Nom travels through lush forests, busy cities, junkyards and underground tunnels for Candy. The game also features little green monsters, Roto, Lick, Blue, Toss and Boo, that acts as candy collecting helpers.
Highlights of Cut the Rope 2
* New Locations: In this new game, Om Nom travels through lush forests, busy cities, junkyards and underground tunnels for Candy.
* New Characters: The game also features little green monsters, Roto, Lick, Blue, Toss and Boo, that acts as candy collecting helpers.
* New Hats: Customize Om Nom, choose your favorite candy and select your finger traces.
* New Adventures: Experience completely new graphics, sound and gameplay elements, including the ability to move Om Nom.
* New Missions: Collect the perfect number of stars and strategically gather fruit to complete the mission in each level.
As most of you know, Cut the Rope is a physics based puzzler where you have to cut the ropes to get a piece of candy into the mouth of a monster. Through this course you collect stars to unlock new levels.
A significant change in the current version is the introduction of an energy system. So if you fail a level or restart a level you lose energy and when you lose your entire reserve, you either have to wait for it to refill over time or buy it with coins, which you earn.
Cut the Rope 2 for Andorid is available for free, but it is Ad-supported. Ad-free paid version of the game is not available yet. The game started rolling out for Android users across several countries gradually earlier this month. It should roll out across all the countries globally soon.