Abhilash Tomy sailed 21,600 nautical miles, crossing the Indian, Southern, Pacific and Atlantic Oceans.
His route was from West to East, which took him south of the continents of Australia, South America and Africa, thus rounding the three Great Capes - Cape of Good Hope in Africa, Cape Horn in South America and Cape Leeuwin in Australia.
From Our Network
- Released! Hrithik’s eyes speak a million words in Kaabil’s first look
- Leaked: Hot pics of reel 'Radhe Maa' aka Poonam Jhawer
- 10 Times Rakhi Sawant Blew Our Mind With Her Epic Statements
- Kangana gives PERFECT reason for not working with Salman, Aamir and SRK
- 7 hottest avatars of Surveen Chawla, Hate Story 2 actress