"Frankly nothing... Nothing to hide. We have all the facts and I know personally, and these are camps... I have personally gone," he said.
Following a sting operation by a news channel over the functioning of Zakir Hussain Memorial Trust owned by him and his wife Louise, it was alleged that the NGO was involved in cases of financial misappropriation and forgery, a charge denied by the couple.
Taking on from this, Arvind Kejriwal demanded that Khurshid be asked to resign from the Union Cabinet and be arrested along with his wife.
"Many of the officials that are being quoted or used to support the case that no camps were held, their picture are rare... And to all, I'll show that picture," he said.
Hitting out at his detractors, he said, "While in my own country... Third-rate people are doing third-rate things."
From Our Network
- Indian Railways successfully conducts trial run for high-speed Spanish Talgo coaches
- Mika Singh clears air on visiting ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ despite Kapil-Krushna’s cold war
- Kanpur shocker: Bankrupt man puts wife at stake in IPL bet, loses her
- IPL: 8 hottest female anchors
- Puducherry violence: Things won’t be easy for new CM Narayansamy