"Frankly nothing... Nothing to hide. We have all the facts and I know personally, and these are camps... I have personally gone," he said.
Following a sting operation by a news channel over the functioning of Zakir Hussain Memorial Trust owned by him and his wife Louise, it was alleged that the NGO was involved in cases of financial misappropriation and forgery, a charge denied by the couple.
Taking on from this, Arvind Kejriwal demanded that Khurshid be asked to resign from the Union Cabinet and be arrested along with his wife.
"Many of the officials that are being quoted or used to support the case that no camps were held, their picture are rare... And to all, I'll show that picture," he said.
Hitting out at his detractors, he said, "While in my own country... Third-rate people are doing third-rate things."
From Our Network
- 15 deaths every hour: Why India desperately needs a stringent law on road safety
- Scientists discover 3 earth-sized planets which could support life
- Spurned by Hawaii, world’s largest telescope may now be built in Ladakh
- 10 Women commuters sexually assaulted at Murthal in Haryana: Report
- Kerala Principal furious after students prepare ‘grave’, sprinkle it with flowers as 'retirement gift'
- Learn to dry-clean your clothes at home!
- Watch: Sushmita Sen gives ‘wonderful’ speech at daughter’s Annual Day function
- Karan Johar, Rishi Kapoor launch online casting portal
- Wahoo! Aamir Khan’s buys new bike containing metal of aircraft 'INS Vikrant'
- Pakistan has one month's time to grab US F16 deal