The National Nutrition Week is observed every year from 1st-to-7th September all across the country. 'Go Further With Food' is the theme for this year’s Nutritional Week to raise awareness about the importance of nutrition for health and well-being.
While leading unhealthy lifestyle, most of us think that dieting is the solution but let us tell you, eating a 'balanced diet' is important for good health. You need to get the basics right to make sure that your body is receiving all the nutrients it needs.
Giving you an example, when you exercise or aim for weight loss, you should structure your diet plan accordingly. Consuming the right food to fuel your body before exercising becomes necessary there.
After citing an above example, let's reiterate the importance of nutrition in our lives for good health!
1. Eating organic and locally grown food like vegetables, whole grains, and fruit is a great option for people with high cholesterol, blood pressure and diabetes.
2. Food filled with nutrients provide energy and increases focus.
3. Balanced diet helps to manage healthy weight by maintaining immune system.
4. Healthy eating has future effects as well; it delays the effect of aging.
5. Healthy diet increases life span and also reduces the risk of chronic diseases.
6. Healthy eating also affects your mood positively.
7. Lastly, it is important to know that with a poor diet, well-being is reduced.
Well, eating right food and making healthy lifestyle choices will eventually lead to a healthier life!
For latest Lifestyle updates, check out our Facebook page!