Hyundai is launching its all-new compact SUV that company calls - India's first connected SUV - today on a cruise ship between Mumbai and Goa.
Hyundai India has tweeted a video in this regard but has not given many details as of now. We also now confirm that booking for the Hyundai Venue will begin today post the launch in sea waters.
We, however, can give you a sneak peek into the Hyundai's new SUV.
Meet our Newest and India’s First Connected SUV – the #HyundaiVENUE. Designed with Creative Thinking Covering All The Necessities. This is going to be a 3rd SPACE you will definitely enjoy. To know more https://t.co/yo3ilyAjPH pic.twitter.com/cKhZYpml37— Hyundai India (@HyundaiIndia) April 9, 2019
Check more details about Hyundai's new compact SUV: Hyundai Venue
- Hyundai Venue will be the compact SUV of the country's sub-4-meter connected features, which the company will launch
- Booking of Venue has been started informally on all dealerships of Hyundai.
- Hyundai Venue will compete with Maruti Brezza, Tata Nexon, Honda WR-V, Ford EcoSport and Mahindra XUV300. The company will position it below Creta and it can be priced between 8 and 11 lakh rupees.
- This will be a 5-seater SUV with multiple engine options.
- The company can give it a 1 liter 3-cylinder turbocharged petrol engine, which will generate 110bhp power and 170Nm torque.
- At the same time, the 1.4-liter 4-cylinder turbocharged diesel engine will generate a torque of power of 89bhp and 220Nm of torque.
- Apart from this, the Hyundai 1.4 liter 4-cylinder can also give natural aspirated petrol motor, which will generate 99bhp power and 132Nm of torque.
- Apart from this, the first car of Venue Segment will have a turbocharged petrol motor with 7-speed twin-clutch automatic gearbox.
- Talking about the safety features of Hyundai Venue, the model has 6 airbags, ABS, traction control, ESP, reverse parking camera, etc. in the top-end variants of Venue.
- At the same time, in its base model, the company can offer two airbags, ABS, speed alerts, seat belt reminder, and reverse parking sensor standard.
When will Hyundai launch its new SUV Hyundai Venue in Indian market?
The company will launch this SUV in the Indian market on May 21, 2019.