Being a part of the digital age, one, in general, has a million accounts online. With email, e-commerce websites and banking in the picture, it becomes more crucial to be cyber safe. There are times when we feel lazy to come up with a strong password for online accounts and end up using uncreative or simple passwords.
Well, an easy and important way to be a victim of potential hackers is to use a strong password. Having a strong password can protect you from people who commit cybercrime.
World's first foldable screen phone: All we know about Samsung Galaxy Fold phone, available on April 26 at $1,980
Despite, the threats of being attacked by potential hackers many people still have an attitude of 'it won't happen to me'. There are times when one uses the same password on other accounts as well, which makes it easier for hackers to gain access, but people are too afraid of coming up with complicated passwords as they have a tough time recalling the password.
Following are the worst 10 passwords of all time-
In case you are one the guys using either of these passwords or something similar, then its time you change it.
Tips on how to choose a strong password
- Make sure you have at least 12 characters in your password.
- While making a password, simply combine the upper and lowercase letters and symbols.
- Try not to use your personal information or a common word used often.
- Be sure not to use the same password in different accounts.
- Use symbols like $,?,% @, while making the password.
Although it might be a little tricky to remember these passwords, but it eventually will help you safe from cyber attacks.