1. PM Modi to address public rally in VaranasiVaranasi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi is slated to make a day-long visit to his Lok Sabha constituency today.
During his visit the prime minister will address a public rally, inaugurate a power project scheme and open a trauma centre at the Banaras Hindu University.
2. BJP to roll out 160 'raths' for Bihar poll campaign
Patna: BJP President Amit Shah will today launch the party's campaign for the coming Bihar Assembly polls by rolling out 160 'raths' (chariots).
These raths will fan out in different directions and traverse the length and breadth of the state.
3. Rahul Gandhi to start two-day visit to Rajasthan
Jaipur: Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi will be on a two-day visit to Rajasthan starting from today. Gandhi will hold a 'padyatra' at Hanumangarh on the first day of his visit and interact with people there.
The information on Rahul Gandhi's visit was given by State Congress Committee President Sachin Pilot at a function where hundreds of BSP workers joined the party fold.
4. C'garh: Maneka Gandhi to inaugurate 'One-Stop Centre'
Raipur: Union Minister Maneka Gandhi will visit Chhattisgarh today to inaugurate the newly-constructed 'One-Stop Centre' - that is being touted as the first of its kind in the country - for women who are victims of violence.
5. Vyapam scam: Congress firm on MP bandh on Eid eve
Bhopal: Despite reservations of the Muslim community, Congress is going ahead with its Madhya Pradesh Bandh seeking resignation of Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan over the Vyapam scam.
6. Monsoon Session: Modi Govt to hold strategy meeting
New Delhi: The government has convened a meeting for today to chalk out strategy for pushing its legislative business in the Monsoon Session beginning next week.
Parliamentary Affairs Minister M Venkaiah Naidu will hold the meeting with Union ministers and secretaries on in Parliament House to give a final shape to the government's legislative agenda, as well as work out strategy.