A massive fire broke out at Industrial Area Phase 2 in Chandigarh on Monday.
According to news agency ANI, several fire tenders were dispatched to the spot to fight flames.
On Saturday, a major fire broke out at a gaming zone in Xplore, Nagpur's biggest Entertainment Park. The fire was caused by an alleged short circuit. The fire was so massive that within no time all the items that came in the fire were burnt to ashes.
As soon as the fire department received the information, fire tenders rushed to the spot. Six vehicles have reached the location and are making efforts to control the fire.