A massive fire broke out in a private school bus in Noida Sector 119 on Tuesday afternoon, with the children being evacuated through the emergency door.
Two fire brigade arrived at the spot and finally doused the fire. No casualty was reported in the incident. All the children were evacuated safely, as per reports available so far.
Chief Fire Officer Arun Kumar Singh was reported in media as saying that a bus of Indus Valley School located in sector 62 was ferrying the children from the school to their respective homes.
The fire broke near Cleo-County Society in Sector-119 due to a short-circuit. The firefighters reached the spot after getting information about the incident and the fire was finally doused, Chief Fire Officer reportedly said.
During the evacuation, some students have received minor injuries.