The second Bigg Boss 11 elimination is all set to take place on Sunday’s Weekend Ka Vaar episode. This time contestants Vikas Gupta, Sshivani Durga, Hina Khan, Jyoti Kumari and Sapna Choudhary have been nominated for eviction. Now, a source has revealed that Jyoti or Sshivani will be eliminated from Bigg Boss house this week. While the first BB 11 elimination saw “Haseena Parkar’s son-in-law Zubair Khan leave the reality show, it is Sshivani or Jyoti who will be voted out in the upcoming Bigg Boss elimination.
Further, the source added that while Sshivani Durga has 45% chance to be eliminated from the show, Jyoti Kumari stands at 55%.
In tonight’s Bigg Boss 11 episode, Jyoti is seen crying as Padosi Sabyasachi points out at her character. Most importantly, it is the Weekend Ka Vaar special episode today where superstar host Salman Khan will review this week’s happenings that took place at Bigg Boss house in his own Dabangg manner.
Last Saturday episode was a total shocker as popular contestant Priyank Sharma was asked to leave the BB house for pushing Akash Dadlani in a fight.
Despite Salman Khan’s warnings, the Bigg Boss 11 contestants have fought, abused and gossiped about one another in the house. Hence, tonight’s episode will definitely be exciting as Salman will take everyone’s classes and, try to sought out matters between them.
The Bigg Boss 11 Weekend ka Vaar episode will begin tonight at 9 pm on Colors TV. Are you feeling excited?
For more entertainment news and updates, follow our Facebook page