New Delhi: Bollywood has been a home to several phenomenal artists. Though, some make it big some continue to struggle. However, there are some artists who start making news before actually becoming a big name in the industry.
We are talking about Tiger Shroff, son of veteran actor Jackie Shroff, who is more of a household name.
The actor is just a film old though, but is quite popular in the industry and among the youth, thanks to his magnificent dancing skills.
Tiger made his debut with ‘Heropanti' opposite Kriti Sanon and won the hearts with his action sequences and dancing skills.
Though, he hasn't done any other movie after ‘Heropanti', but this budding actor has been making it to the news since then for some or the other reasons.
As Tiger Shroff's much talked about movie 'Baaghi' is all set to hit the theatres tomorrow, we bring you some lesser known fact about this dancing star:
1. The actual name of Tiger Shroff is Jai Hemant Shroff.
2. Tiger wanted to be an actor and had never given acting a thought as well. In fact, he is a trained martial artist and is into sports.
3. Unlike a few celebs, Tiger doesn't drink or smoke.
4. Not many people know, but Tiger Shroff has actually helped superstar Aamir Khan in his training for ‘Dhoom 3'. On the other hand, Aamir Khan was keen on producing Tiger's debut film ‘Heropanti'; however, things didn't work out, Aamir finally released the trailer of the movie.
5. Tiger was reportedly dating model Angela Jonsson before making his acting debut. Currently, he is rumoured to be dating Disha Patani.
6. He was offered the lead role in the TV show ‘Fauji' in 2009, but Tiger rejected it as he didn't want to follow the route that start with television and end up in films.
7. Tiger and Shraddha Kapoor are chuddy-buddies. The two actors are not just friends since their childhood days, but were also classmates in school. Tiger and Shraddha will soon be romancing each other on-screen in ‘Baaghi'.