New Delhi: The sequel of the 2011 movie ‘Pyaar ka Punchnama' will hit theatres this Friday. Directed by Luv Ranjan, the movie garnered a lot of appreciation. Made on a low budget of 7 crores, PKP was one movie which was a huge hit among the youth.
In what was seen a brave step, Luv Ranjan made this movie with six new-comers. The movie was devoid of any big names both on and off screen, any item number by an actress and yet it managed to leave an impression on the viewers.
The success of Pyar Ka Punchnama goes to its connecting plot blended with funny dialogues. Before you head to theatres to watch the sequel of the movie, we bring to you a list of ten dialogues from original version. It will remind you of all the fun you had while you were watching the movie.
- Bhai, kutton ka koi Sunday nai hota. Kutta saaton din kutta hi rehta hai.
- In ladkiyon ko naa koi khush nai rakh sakta. A happy woman is a myth
- Shopping khatam nahi hoti inki; Pehle cushion aaye fir curtains aaye, Cushion, curtain se match nahi kiye toh aur cushion aaye
- Log kehte hai naa behind every successful man, there is a woman. True. But koi ye nahi bataata ki behind every unsuccessful man, also there is a woman. Aur yeh toh koi bhi bata sakta hai naa ki unsuccessful logo ki taadaat Successful logon se kayi guna zyada hai is duniya mein.
- You cannot discuss anything with a woman because they call it a discussion but any discussion with a woman in an ARGUMENT.
- Problem yeh hai ki main chahta hoon meri life mein koi problem hi na ho ... lekin agar meri life mein koi problem na ho na ... toh yeh uski life ki sabse badi problem hai.
- Rajjo tu kya pet se hai? Darwaza nahi khol sakti?
- Daaru peeke ulti karna galat baat nai. Galat baat hai uska issue banana.
- Main chep hun nai sirf lagta hun
- 36 aayengi 36 jaayengi teri wali toh sirf mummy laengi.