Naxal Attack
-
Super 100: Watch 100 big news of April 26, 2023 of the country and world in a flash
News | Apr 26, 2023, 09:54 PM ISTSuper 100: Watch 100 big stories in a flash. Top 100 News | Amit Shah | April 26, 2023 Watch all the big news of the country and the world in an instant only on India TV.
-
Chhattisgarh: 2 jawans killed in firing by Naxals in Rajnandgaon
chhattisgarh | Feb 20, 2023, 12:43 PM ISTChhattisgarh: Unknown Naxalites fired around 20 rounds on two cops in Chhattisgarh. As per reports, both the jawans were killed.
-
Chhattisgarh: ITBP official martyred, head constable injured in Naxal blast in Narayanpur district
India | Mar 14, 2022, 01:42 PM ISTThe incident took place around 8.30 am between Dondribeda and Sonpur villages when a team of the ITBP's 53rd battalion was out on patrolling duty to ensure security to a road construction work.
-
Chhattisgarh: ITBP Assistant Commandant among two personnel killed in Naxal attack
India | Aug 23, 2021, 01:06 PM ISTTwo ITBP personnel, including one Assistant Commandant, were killed in a Naxal attack in Chhattisgarh's Narayanpur district on Friday. The incident happened around 12.10 pm near the Kademeta camp of the 45th battalion of the ITBP under Chhotedongar police station limits.
-
Chhattisgarh: 1 dead, 11 people injured as Naxals blow up SUV in Dantewada
India | Aug 05, 2021, 11:29 AM ISTAfter being alerted, a team of security personnel from a nearby camp rushed to the spot.
-
Chhattisgarh: Woman Naxal killed in encounter in Dantwewada
India | May 31, 2021, 09:20 AM ISTA woman Naxal, carrying a reward of Rs 2 lakh on her head, was killed in an encounter with security personnel in Chhattisgarh's Dantewada districton Monday.
-
Bijapur encounter: 'I didn’t lose hope', says CRPF commando abducted by Naxals in Chhattisgarh
India | Apr 17, 2021, 01:49 PM ISTManhas had gone missing during a deadly encounter with Naxals in Chhattisgarh’s Bijapur district on April 3.
-
Naxals release picture of CRPF commando who went missing after Bijapur gunfight
India | Apr 07, 2021, 12:53 PM ISTNaxals have released the first picture of a jawan who went missing last week after the gunfight in Chhattisgarh's Bijapur.
-
Chhattisgarh Naxal attack: Maoists say CoBRA jawan in their custody, set conditions for release
India | Apr 07, 2021, 11:33 AM ISTBijapur Naxal Attack: Out of the 22, the CRPF lost eight personnel, including seven CoBRA commandos and one jawan from its Bastariya battalion, eight from the DRG and six from the Special Task Force.
-
Naxal attack: Chhattisgarh announces aid to kin of slain state cops
India | Apr 06, 2021, 07:23 AM ISTThe Chhattisgarh government on Monday said the kin of the state police personnel, who were killed in an encounter with Naxals over the last weekend in the Bastar region, will be given minimum financial assistance of Rs 80 lakh.
-
Morale of jawans high, anti-Naxal operation to go on: Baghel on Chhattisgarh Maoist attack
India | Apr 05, 2021, 06:43 AM IST"The area where the skirmish took place is considered a bastion of Naxals and we had planned to set up a camp of security forces there and therefore, they (Maoists) were frustrated," the chief minister said.
-
22 bravehearts lost: When 400 Maoists led by most wanted 'Hidma' surrounded jawans
India | Apr 04, 2021, 10:36 PM ISTTwenty-two security personnel lost their lives in a fierce gunbattle with Naxals in Chhattisgarh on Sunday.
-
Amit Shah cuts short election campaign, returns to Delhi after Bijapur Naxal attack
News | Apr 04, 2021, 05:20 PM ISTUnion Home Minister Amit Shah on Sunday said a befitting reply will be given to the Naxal attack in Chhatisgarh at an appropriate time. He also said search operations are continuing in Chhattisgarh following the encounter.
-
Bijapur naxal attack: Shah cuts short Assam campaign, assures 'befitting reply' as 22 jawans die
India | Apr 04, 2021, 04:11 PM ISTUnion Home Minister Amit Shah on Sunday said a befitting reply will be given to the Naxal attack in Chhatisgarh at an appropriate time.
-
Bijapur Naxal attack: Martyrdom of jawans won't go in vain, says Chhattisgarh CM
News | Apr 04, 2021, 02:01 PM ISTCondemning the naxal attack on security forces in Bijapur, Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel assured that the martyrdom of security personnel will not go in vain.
-
Chattisgarh Naxal Attack: 8 security personnel martyred, several others injured
News | Apr 04, 2021, 12:00 PM ISTAt least 21 jawans are believed to be missing after the deadly encounter between security forces and Naxals in Tarrem, along the Sukma-Bijapur border in Chhattisgarh.
-
Chhattisgarh: 22 jawans martyred, 21 still missing in Bijapur Naxal encounter
India | Apr 04, 2021, 01:00 PM ISTFor the last 10 days, security forces in Chhattisgarh were getting information about the whereabouts of Madvi Hidma, a top Naxal of banned CPI (Maoist) who has been linked to major attacks including the 2013 Jhiram Ghati killings.
-
Chhattisgarh: 5 security personnel martyred, several others injured in Naxal encounter
News | Apr 03, 2021, 06:20 PM ISTAt least 5 security personnel were martyred and several others injured on Saturday in an encounter with Naxals at a forest in Chhattisgarh's Bijapur district, a top police officer said.
-
Three jawans martyred, two injured in IED blast in Jharkhand's West Singhbhum
India | Mar 04, 2021, 01:05 PM ISTThree jawans of Jharkhand Jaguar unit lost their lives and three others were injured in an IED blast planted by naxals in Jharjhara.
-
CRPF officer killed, 10 injured during naxal attack in Sukma
News | Nov 29, 2020, 05:40 PM ISTA Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) personnel, who sustained injuries in an improvised explosive device (IED) blast by Naxals in the Sukma district of Chhattisgarh on November 28 (Saturday), succumbed to his injuries on November 29.